Our WPC planks are manufactured primarily from a blend of recycled organic [Wasted Wood fibers] and plastic materials [Post Commercial Recycled HDPE-High Density Polyethylene]. The organic WPC material in these planks is recycled and reclaimed wood;These high-performance composite planks hold sturdy against natural elements; the decking resists fading from the sun and won’t get moldy after a rainstorm or give you splinters. While many outdoor enthusiasts appreciate the look and feel of wood, more and more people are turning to wood-alternative decking materials like high-performance composite (WPC). The reason is clear: wood-alternative composites lasts longer with minimum maintenance in contrast to wooden decking which could rot, warp and develop splinters if not preserved appropriately.
WPC Pergola is easy to install, it takes 2-3 hours build time (Requires 2-3 People).
1. Fix the metal base.
2. Place the post on the metal base.
3. Install the horizontal mortiseof rafters on the beams.
4. Fix the beam to the post.
5. Install the vertical mortise of rafters on the beams.
6. Accurately measure the distance of rafters and fix on the beams with L clip. Installation is finished.