To understand the price of WPC wall cladding in the Philippines, we must first look at its raw materials. WPC wall cladding is essentially WPC material.
WPC is Wood-Plastic Composites (WPC for short), which is a new type of modified environmental protection material that uses waste wood powder, rice husks, straws and other natural fibers to fill and strengthen thermoplastics such as PE, PP, PVC, ABS, etc. , which combines the cost and performance advantages of natural fibers and plastics.
Features of WPC wall cladding
1. WPC wall cladding has insect-proof, waterproof, flame retardant, non-deformation, and the product has no formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and other decorative pollution problems.
2. WPC wall cladding has UV light stability, good colorability, heat insulation, insulation, temperature resistance, anti-corrosion, acid and alkali resistance, woody feel, and its material products are easy to process, easy to make, not easy to deform, etc.; mechanical properties are better than wood material. The biggest advantage of wpc wall cladding is that it turns waste into treasure and can be recycled 100%. It is a real green product
Wood-Plastic Composites (WPC) is another name for wood-plastic panels, which is a new type of composite material that has flourished in recent years at home and abroad. Wood-plastic composite materials contain plastic, so they have a good elastic modulus . WPC wall cladding is an important application of WPC.
In addition, because wpc wall cladding contains fibers and is fully mixed with plastic, it has physical and mechanical properties such as compression resistance and bending resistance comparable to hardwood, and its durability is significantly better than ordinary wood materials. The surface hardness is high, generally 2--5 times that of wood.
Mainly used in building materials, furniture, logistics packaging and other industries. After mixing plastic and wood powder in a certain proportion and then hot extrusion, it is called extruded wood-plastic composite board. When used on the outer wall, it can be called wpc wall cladding.
This is because of these distinctive features that determine the wide range of uses of wpc wall cladding in outdoor walls. In the Philippines, the exterior walls of the apparent wooden structures are mostly made of WPC material because of its low price, environmental protection and no pollution.
Specification and application of WPC wall cladding
Because of its strong weather resistance, plastic wood is used in many outdoor and outdoor places, and many outdoor walls, fences, and pavilions can also use plastic wood wall panels, but many users who are not familiar with plastic wood wall panels can also use plastic wood wall panels. I don't know what scenario to choose the right plastic wood wall panel. Let's introduce the specifications and application scenarios of the plastic wood wall panel.
The more common specifications of wpc wall cladding are: 138*23, 145*30, 150*25.
60*20 WPC, the other is 80x60, this is the most common specification, and it is quite easy to use, and if you are wpc wall cladding, you should look for that kind of more environmentally friendly material.
Different wpc wall cladding specifications have different prices in the Philippines. Often we will see various specifications of wpc wall cladding in the Philippine market to meet the needs of different application markets.
From a structural point of view, wpc wall cladding is single-layer and double-layer. In application scenarios, it can be used for exterior walls, fences, partitions, and the roof of pavilions. Single-layer wpc wall cladding is the most widely used. One type, the specifications of conventional single-layer wall panels are 146*21 150*21 166*21, etc. These models do not need to be too concerned, we should pay attention to the limited installation width, such as 146*21 and 15021 The effective installation width is 13 cm in height is 2.1 cm, while the 166*21 installation width is 14 cm.
There is also double-layer wpc wall cladding. The advantage of double-layer wood-plastic wallboard over single-layer wallboard is that the structure is more stable and not easy to deform, but the price is slightly more expensive. There are also double-layer AB wall panels used in the fence, as long as two grooves are made in the fence columns, the double-sided effect can be displayed. There are also many types of double wall panels, such as 150*16 with a limited installation width of 14.2 cm, some wall panels have concave and convex grooves, which can be directly installed with self-tapping screws, and some wall panels are installed using snaps, such as stainless steel Snap.
There is also the kind of wpc wall cladding that is generally used on the pavilion as the top cover of the pavilion.
If you see the wpc wall cladding in the Philippines, it is basically the above. Different time periods and different manufacturing processes, the price list of wpc wall cladding will be different.
For details, please contact our experts.
You can download it from here
SPECIFICATION OF WPC wall DECKING.pdf
WPC wall cladding price list
Square hole floor
Stainless steel clip + screw
Installation method of plastic wood exterior wall panel
1. The plastic-wood exterior wall panels are generally fixed on the keel with stainless steel buckles or self-tapping screws;
2. When installing the plastic-wood exterior wall panel, first use the nails to fix the plastic-wood keel (or the corresponding size galvanized square tube by welding and fixing) on the wall; the distance between the keels is generally not more than 50cm;
3. Fix the plastic-wood exterior wall panels on the keel with stainless steel buckles (or self-tapping screws). A gap of about 5mm should be left between the plastic-wood exterior wall panels. Thermal expansion and cold contraction cause bulge;
4. When installing self-tapping screws, drill holes in the corresponding positions first, and then tighten the self-tapping screws; at the same time, in order to increase the nail-holding force of the self-tapping screws, the diameter of the drilled holes should be less than 3/4 of the screw diameter;
5. If stainless steel buckles are used for connection, the plastic-wood exterior wall panels should be gently tapped with a rubber hammer during the specific construction to ensure the uniformity of the gap and the beauty of the entire construction surface;
6. After the construction is completed, in the windows, corners and other places, plastic wood edge strips (or aluminum alloy edge strips) can be used for edge wrapping and beautification to prevent scratches on the exterior wall panels.
If you want to calculate the wpc wall cladding price in philippines, the labor costs of installation workers, transportation, storage and other costs must be taken into account. If you want to import wpc wall cladding for philippines, then we have given a reasonable price above, please do reference.